High impact advisor/coach to Executive Boards, C-Level Executives, Global, Regional & Country Business Leaders of Fortune 500, Private Equity backed domestic and international companies and Family Offices with a need for Change, Transformation, Growth & Effectiveness
• 22+ years of international experience across 27 countries in culturally diverse Europe & Asia; between 2007 – 2016 based outside The Netherlands; Singapore (2x), Germany and Switzerland.
• Former CEO CORE2US, a Singapore based boutique APAC / Japan Executive Search & Leadership Advisory firm. Partner to Executive Boards, CEO’s, Presidents of American, European, Asian and Australian Fortune 500 and International Companies in the complex, culturally diverse APAC region, building and developing their organization across borders & cultures, 'skilled in content, smart in context'.
• Worked for almost two decades in corporate, regional and country leadership positions with the major American & English NYSE, S&P500 and LSE listed Executive Recruitment, Leadership & Talent Consulting firms Korn Ferry (Europe & Asia), PageGroup (Germany) and Robert Half (Europe & Asia)
• Trained i/o Psychologist, received his MSc degree in Industrial & Organizational Psychology at the University of Amsterdam.
• Certified & Licensed Trainer/Coach of multiple Personality & Behavior Psychometric & Culture Assessments, Competing Values Framework of Quinn, Lominger Leadership & Interview Architect Competences and Certified Practitioner NLP.